We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the best for foot massages?

Singapore
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Topic
Where is the best for foot massages?

Hi,

Im looking to stay in Kata. Ive been to patong before and there are loads of massage shops. Is it the same in Kata as well? Thanks

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is the best for foot massages?

We stayed at the KBR, and, along with the massage huts at the resort (which have an amazing view right along the edge of the beach), there were plenty of massage shops in the streets right across from the resort. We became regulars at one of the places, but I can't remember the name. Rest assured you will have plenty to choose from though.

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is the best for foot massages?

There are loads in Kata too but I can highly recommend the girls I have been going to for about 5 years.

First of all place is clean clean clean! Spotless.

I prefer a hard foot massage and the girls there do a great job.

Also it is 50baht cheaper them most places.

Sawadee Massage Next to the Post Office in Kata on Patak Road and near and opposite the petrol station.

Also it is right next to LIttle Mermaid in Kata..

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is the best for foot massages?

Also, in Kata opposite The Kata Beach Resort next to The Horngrill Restaurant is The Sense Spa.

Prior to the massage you complete a form stating what sort of massage you want and any health problems etc.

Thereafter you are taken into a cosily lit room with soft relaxing music playing in the background (no noisy chatter from the massage ladies and no other people watching you). After the massage you receive a small cup of Jasmine Tea. I highly recommend the 90 minute foot massage.

Slightly more expensive than the brightly lit open plan massage rooms - but well worth it!

Enjoy!

Chantal.

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is the best for foot massages?

I can thoroughly recommend the Khun Nom ladies in Kata Beach (the original pink ladies) just across the road from the Centara resort.

5. Re: Where is the best for foot massages?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2009, 05:23