We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Beach hotel in Phuket

Malaysia
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Private Beach hotel in Phuket

I am planning to go to Phuket by myself and am looking for hotel with private beach. Can someone give me suggestions? Thank you very much...

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,057 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Beach hotel in Phuket

Hi

I recently went to the Cape Panwa hotel alone and had a really nice time. This hotel has a private beach as the only way to it is through the hotel.

www.capepanwa.com

Julie

Rawai Beach, Phuket
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
889 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Beach hotel in Phuket

Phuket Beach Meridien is a beautiful old 5 star hotel with a big private beach.

It is between Patong and Karon.

Patong, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Beach hotel in Phuket

Ther are NO beaches on Phuket that are private. The beaches are all owned by the King and the public has the right to be on any beach but some of the resorts like the Trisara or Amanpuri block access to them over their property.

4. Re: Private Beach hotel in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2009, 06:23