We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ska bar and others and teenagers?

Sydney
Level Contributor
152 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ska bar and others and teenagers?

Are teenagers allowed at these bars? Mine are very well behaved!

Hell, Norway
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ska bar and others and teenagers?

The law states that no one under 20 years is allowed in a bar. Those bars that allow underage persons risk closure. However, enforcement varies from district to district.

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ska bar and others and teenagers?

Yes!! I took my niece and nephew, 14 to watch the fire show. There are often kids running around on the beach too ..

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,945 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ska bar and others and teenagers?

As Kata Noi says teenagers are welcome. The Ska Bar is open air under a huge tree directly on the beach where the children play as well as it is linked to the family restaurant.

Enjoy!

Chantal.

Sydney
Level Contributor
152 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ska bar and others and teenagers?

Mmmmm.....I can almost taste the gin and tonics! Staying at Kata Gardens so I think we'll be regulars there.Sounds just like us.

Thanks for the info guys!

Roslyn

5. Re: Ska bar and others and teenagers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2010, 06:16