We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Designer handbags in Phuket / Bangkok???

Victoria
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Designer handbags in Phuket / Bangkok???

Hi - Any one found some good quality designer hand bags in Phuket or Bangkok?

Approx prices..??

Genuine and Non genuines???

Brands???

Thansk all - 18 sleeps to go!!!

Loei, Thailand
Level Contributor
518 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Designer handbags in Phuket / Bangkok???

For non genuine I have seen prices anywhere from 1500 up to 16000B - it depends on quality and your bargaining skills.You will find these at most markets but Pratunam will be your best bet.

For the genuine stuff the upmarket centres like Gaysorn and Siam Paragon have the designer shops.I have not really checked their prices but the wife was saying it is cheaper than Australia but not by much

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Designer handbags in Phuket / Bangkok???

For non genuine bags it is actually against forum rule to post as they are illegal.

3. Re: Designer handbags in Phuket / Bangkok???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 July 2009, 16:05
melbourne australia
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Designer handbags in Phuket / Bangkok???

Rats !!! Too late.

Ok, lets say they are not counterfeit, they are "designer inspired" !

Loei, Thailand
Level Contributor
518 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Designer handbags in Phuket / Bangkok???

How about an "artistic impression"??

Melbourne Austalia
Level Contributor
30 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Designer handbags in Phuket / Bangkok???

Hi

I bought a genuine GUESS handbag and wallet cost of $4000THB for the 2. Approx $147.50aud.

Guess bags in Aus range from $200 upwards and the wallets around $60aud upwards, so I was happy.

I bought this from Jungceylon (a very large department store) in Patong. If you buy from stalls, markets etc you will not get the real thing.

Good luck on the sleeps!!

7. Re: Designer handbags in Phuket / Bangkok???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2010, 06:19