We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bang Tao Beach restaurants

England
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bang Tao Beach restaurants

Travelling to Phuket mid-November and staying at Sheraton Grande Laguna. Can anybody recommend some restaurants/bars in that area as don't want to be paying hotel prices every day!!!

Also, do restaurants generally charge less for kids' meals (my children are aged 5 and 8)?

Thanks.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
305 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bang Tao Beach restaurants

we're staying there in oct/nov,we looked on u/tube and there are clips showing all the restaurants on the beach,Asiaweb also has good info on the area to

looks good

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bang Tao Beach restaurants

We are going there too and I have been googling and looking at You Tube. A popular restaurant seems to be Lotus but it looks as though there is quite a choice and in nice positions along the beach.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bang Tao Beach restaurants

There are lots of really nice places to eat right on the beach. From the laguna complex, go to the beach, and turn left, walk along the sand, and you will come to a row of restaurants/bars.

Also, just out the back of the Lagina complex, inland, there is a collection of bars and restaurants.

Both of these options was in my opinion, superior (and cheaper) than eating at the hotels.

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,057 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bang Tao Beach restaurants

Hi,

The Lotus is indeed a very good restaurant here is the link www.lotusphuket.com it is one of my favourites.

perth
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bang Tao Beach restaurants

Wow.

I had a look at the lotus website, looks great, yummy looking food. im wanting to go there now, just wondering how far is it from patong? how much would it cost in taxi fare?

England
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Bang Tao Beach restaurants

Thanks for advice. Yes I agree, Lotus looks lovely!!! Sure we're not going to go hungry while we're there anyway!!

7. Re: Bang Tao Beach restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2010, 05:17