We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights from Hongkong to Bangkok, down to Phuket,back to...

uk
Level Contributor
124 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
flights from Hongkong to Bangkok, down to Phuket,back to...

Can anyone offer any advice as to which airlines might cover the above routes??

Husband has to be in Hong kong for business at the end of our trip(!) but I was determined to get to Thailand for my honeymoon.

Any advice on any airlines that hop between these destinations and I would be very grateful!

Queensland Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: flights from Hongkong to Bangkok, down to Phuket,back to...

Just got full fare tickets on Tiger Air from Singapore to Phuket for only $1 each way. With Tax comes out to only about $20USD.

If you can get a cheap flight to Singapore that might be the way to go.

I'm a hostie too and that is so much better than staff travel.

Tiger normally have these $1 fares if you book on a Wed. They may have flights to HKG. too.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flights from Hongkong to Bangkok, down to Phuket,back to...

There are no Tiger flights from HK to Phuket !

Dragonair used to have the HKG to Phuket non stops but they stoped a while ago, they are running some charters but I believe that is all for the moment. orient Thai does some directs but you need to check with HK Travel agents about those, but if you want to do Bangkok plus Phuket the easiest way is simply to book with Thai but that won't be the cheapest.

Plenty of cheap fares to Bangkok with Dragonair, Emirates, Gulf, Kenya Airways and Ethiopian, but also check the CX and Thai promotion fares, check your local newspaper travel section.

You can use Nok Air and Thai Air Asia or One-2-Go between Bangkok and Phuket but check with local agents about doing a Thai deal.