We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sweet Restaurant

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
2,093 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Sweet Restaurant

Hi everyone,

For those interested Sweet Restaurant in the Soi near Patong tower is back open for business with the same staff and great food and open for lunch and dinner.

We had lunch one day and dinner one night. The menu is still as huge as it used to be and it still has great prices.

Cheers, Pete.

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sweet Restaurant

Good news that its reopened, I eat there regularly....chicken satay...60Bt, banana milkshake 60 Bt.....yummmmmmy.

Sailing
Level Contributor
151 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sweet Restaurant

Good to hear they reopened. Nice food. Probably they shut a couple of months due to the quiet low season?

Perth, WA, Australia
Level Contributor
311 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sweet Restaurant

My uncle just came back, and apparently they retiled the floor, thats why they were closed??

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sweet Restaurant

It has new owners now, but I beleive it closed every low season for a few months.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
2,093 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sweet Restaurant

Your right it has new floors and a coat of paint,it may have new owners but the same waitresses are still there.

Cheers, Pete.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
861 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sweet Restaurant

where is it?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
861 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sweet Restaurant

never mind - i found it :)

8. Re: Sweet Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2010, 05:19