We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latestays.com

central coast...
Level Contributor
274 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Latestays.com

Has anyone booked on this site before? We have found some great deals but just wanted to see if anyone has used them!

Any help would be great ")

Broadbeach...
Level Contributor
1,347 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Latestays.com

Yes,i use it every time i'm in Thailand as i travel with my laptop and book as i go.I've never had a problem in over 50 transactions.

Latestays is owned by Wotif.com and is cheaper by about B100 at the places we stay.

You won't have a problem with them.

2. Re: Latestays.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 November 2009, 23:35
Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Latestays.com

I too like latestays, they often come up with some very competitive rates.

Just as often they only require payment of a small percentage of the total stay up front, with the balance paid to the hotel upon arrival or checkout.

UK
Level Contributor
859 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Latestays.com

Saved our skin when the Navalai failed to honour a booking we had made with them on the day we were supposed to arrive. Quick visit to latestays site and we had somewhere else booked.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,311 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Latestays.com

Reliable and also good with payment conditions..

central coast...
Level Contributor
274 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Latestays.com

Thanks everyone for your comments, i think we will look into booking through latestays.com.

Thanks again

7. Re: Latestays.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2010, 06:22