We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to book an ATV tour?

swansea. uk
Level Contributor
512 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Where to book an ATV tour?

We thinking about doing an ATV tour next month and I can remember reading a post about it a while ago, should I book before we arrive or when we get there? and which company should we book with?

Thanks

Sam

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to book an ATV tour?

I cant recommend anyone as I havent been on the trip as yet, but will be in December :-) but I got my info off here:

http://www.cathyandgarystravelpages.com/

If memory serves me right I think Cathy and Gary booked theres through a couple called Richard and Megumi who organise trips such as the ATV and the Friday night social, which is now Saturday night social

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,892 posts
415 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to book an ATV tour?

Hi there, You can book when you arrive and more than likely get a better rate than booking now. Just be careful which tour you book, we recently went on a 3hr Phang Nga one with a company called Phuket Paradise ATV tour which was booked by mistake.

It was the worst atv tour I have ever been on, very unprofessional and the food was shocking!!

Their website has a similar name to the company which runs the best tours ATV Phuket. Have a look at my link below as there are lots of photos and info (on the good company lol) plus the link to their website. You can get it much cheaper than the prices on their website as well!

cathyandgarystravelpages.com/atv_-_phang_nga…

Cathy

3. Re: Where to book an ATV tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2010, 05:18