We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rawai accomodation

Ulladulla, Australia
Level Contributor
184 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
rawai accomodation

hi all,

just wondering if anyone has up to date info on budget places to stay in rawai? will be looking at a visit in may.

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rawai accomodation

Hi not sure what your budget is but check out Yanui Paradise Beach Resort.

Yanui is a beautiful small beach between Nai Harn and Rawai.

http://www.yanuiparadisebeach.com

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,396 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rawai accomodation

There are quite a few budget places in Rawai. Best thing to do is simply look around, but that goes in general for budget places. In May they will all have plenty of space.

There are a couple of new guesthouses so these are for sure clean, some look really nice.

Ulladulla, Australia
Level Contributor
184 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rawai accomodation

Hi kata and steve,

Thank you both for your prompt responses. Very nice looking resort it is but would like to be right in rawai if possible. Steve, do you have any contact details for these other places you mention? I am a coward at turning up and finding a bed when I arrive. I have never been to rawai before and the place intrigues me.

cheers.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,396 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rawai accomodation

I live there, so quite often pass some places, but never take down any contact details.

I'll try to remember and take down some information, may take a few days though.

Ulladulla, Australia
Level Contributor
184 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rawai accomodation

Hi steve,

Whatever help you can give me is most appreciated. The effort you guys put in to assist people on this forum never fails to amaze me. Just hope one day I will run into you and buy you a beer. thank you.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,396 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rawai accomodation

I'll send you a PM. I don't like to put telephone numbers of people who nothing about this here on the forum.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
764 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: rawai accomodation

Hi Steve

I would be interested in some of the accomodation options in Rawai you have been able to locate. Maybe middle of the road type accomodation moreso than budget (if that's available in Rawai) Thanks

Andy

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,396 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: rawai accomodation

I'm sure there are some middle of the road options.

I just checked some guesthouses, so you'll have to wait a bit, but one of these days I'll check out a few options. There are 2 places on the beach road that will probably be middle of the road.

9. Re: rawai accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2010, 05:17