We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather at the moment ?

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
193 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather at the moment ?

3 days to go. Just wondering how the weather is? Thanks

Hell, Norway
Level Contributor
13,182 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather at the moment ?

http://www.tmd.go.th/en/province.php?id=75

Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,814 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather at the moment ?

Rubbish!!

You know the weather is fantastic and just want to rub it in that you'll be there in 3 days ;)

Enjoy your holidays.

Echuca, Australia
Level Contributor
743 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather at the moment ?

We will be there in 3 more sleeps too! Regardless of the weather we will have a ball I'm sure! Just had a major panic (couldn't find the 4 passports but have located them now!!)...........YAY nearly there..........

Have a great time too!! :)

hampshire
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather at the moment ?

i am sitting here right now in phuket with my wine in the humid heat right now there is a little thunder storm but after being here for the last 3 weeks with not a drop in sight i think it is well needed it is so hot lovely bring plenty of suncream and enjoy................

hampshire
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather at the moment ?

i am sitting in phuket right now with my wine and there is a little thunder storm right now which is very much needed after being here for 3 weeks with not a drop of rain in sight been very hot lovely make sure you have loads of suncream enjoy................................

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,664 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather at the moment ?

Heavy rain last night, some more tonight. Been high overcast clouds for a few days.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
193 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather at the moment ?

Thanks everyone. I know it really doesn't matter what its like, just being back in Phuket will be enough. Didn't mean to rub it in BobnJanette, but your right why should it be any different than all the other times. Bloody fantastic.

8. Re: Weather at the moment ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2010, 05:20