We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

City Park Dental in Phuket Town

montana
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
City Park Dental in Phuket Town

Hello everyone,

I have been searching for a dentist in Phuket for a while now on the internet and have found one in Phuket Town called City Park that seems the most reasonalbly priced. I have communicated thru emails with him but cant seem to find reviews of him from other patients of his other than on his website.

I was wondering if anybody had been a patient of his and what they thought of his work. I would appreciate any input.

Thank You

Luang Prabang, Laos
Destination Expert
for Luang Prabang
Level Contributor
450 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: City Park Dental in Phuket Town

Recently my partner (who is Thai) and I decided to get our teeth whitened and a few other things. She suggested that we go to Phuket Town as it would be cheaper which we did. We shopped through at least 6 - 7 dentists including City Park only to find (believe it or not!) that Patong was considerably cheaper for all treatments so it was a wasted day on the 20 baht bus as we reutrned to Patong and had our work done there. Suggest you check Patong prices as if you have any trouble they are nearby.

montana
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: City Park Dental in Phuket Town

Hi bigfish,

Thanks for your reply. Could you tell me which dentist you finally ended up going to and how it all worked out for you.

Thanks again

3. Re: City Park Dental in Phuket Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2010, 06:19