We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7 days Honeymoon in Phuket, where to stay in April?

California
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
7 days Honeymoon in Phuket, where to stay in April?

Hello there

me and my fiance are going to be travelling to pucket aprl2-9 for our honeymoon. This will be our last stop after Chiang Mai. We want something romantic, away from the heavy traffic as we will travel to those location. Ideally we want a nice hotel on the beach ( I don't like to be more than 100ft from the beach) and price range is not an issue as long as its not rediculous, less than $300/nite if possible... What are the beaches recomeneded and what are the activities there? We are very active ppl.

Thanks a lot for your help....

1. Re: 7 days Honeymoon in Phuket, where to stay in April?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2010, 13:14
California
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 7 days Honeymoon in Phuket, where to stay in April?

I will be in Chiang mai and Bangkok...thats' all time can buy us

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 7 days Honeymoon in Phuket, where to stay in April?

We stayed at Katathani Resort in Kata Noi right on a beautiful white sandy beach in April 2008.

We purchased a 7 day package Junior Suite which gave us airport transfers, breakfast, morning tea and dinners in any of their restaurants.

We could sit on our balcony and watch the beautiful sunsets.

If you book be sure to request an ocean front room as they also have another wing behind.

Check out the reviews and photos on this site. It is a quiet fabulous place away from the busy areas of Phuket. I am sure you will not be dissappointed.

Have a great honeymoon.

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,926 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 7 days Honeymoon in Phuket, where to stay in April?

Have a look at Mom Tris Villa Royale at Kata Noi, perfect for honeymooners, the hotel is beautiful, very private with lots of little secluded areas, fantastic restaurant, private pathway down to the beach etc.

Theres lots of photos of the beach suites etc on my link below.

http://www.cathyandgarystravelpages.com/mom_tri's_villa_royale.htm

Cathy

melbourne australia
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 7 days Honeymoon in Phuket, where to stay in April?

Activities are never far away, wherever you stay. It's less than 90 minutes from one end of the island to the other, top to bottom. Most touristy beaches will have jet ski's(avoid at all costs, or you will be up for all costs) and parasailing. Any snorkling or sightseeing tour you book, they pick you up from your hotel anyway. And many just hire a driver for the day to visit whatever else takes their fancy.

Kata Beach Resort is a great place on the beach that is a little cheaper than others. Stay in a deluxe room for an ocean view (2 story section is best, IMO). The position is better than Katathani, but the pools at Katathani are much better. Don't forget also, Katathani is not all on the beach; half is over the road and no view.

Duangjitt in Patong has great suites and lovely grounds. It's not far from the beach. Room choice is super important, more so than other hotels. We loved the family suite. The regular suites and honeymoon suites are in a more secluded area of the hotel and may suit you better. Personally, I'd still stay in the Family suite - it's like a rich man's 2 story holiday apartment. And the pool there is gargantuan.

We liked our stay in the cabana room at Centara Karon, and I've heard their sister hotel, Centara Villa's has nice honeymoon rooms.

Edited: 04 March 2010, 08:22
Sydney
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 7 days Honeymoon in Phuket, where to stay in April?

Drongosee is at again!

Anyboby who posts re Patong gets his standard reply!

I'd suggest Busakorn Wing, Holiday Inn Resort as your best luxury/cost equation - very close to beach and markets and decent shopping and good food

bluex

(ps - how does drongosee keep getting away with his rubbish?

Edited: 04 March 2010, 08:35
N. Ireland
Level Contributor
990 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 7 days Honeymoon in Phuket, where to stay in April?

Hi

Have a look at the private pool villas at Centara Villas on Karon Beach. These villas are uber romantic and have their own 5m x 3m private pool and fantastic views over Karon Beach (check out the reviews). They also cone with a concierge service that supplies cocktails and canapes to your poolside every evening and you can opt to have your breakfast delivered poolside as well.

You are also v close to Karon for its restaurants/bars and shopping and a short Tuk Tuk will take you to Patong.

We stayed in one of these villas and it was brilliant to be able to did in and out of our own pool at all hours of the day and night. They are also fantastic value compared to the equivilent at other hotels.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,716 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 7 days Honeymoon in Phuket, where to stay in April?

Second Villa Royale. Perfect for honeymoon and walking distance to two great beaches, most rooms have sea views.

Only other thought is The Racha but may be too expensive at that time.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 7 days Honeymoon in Phuket, where to stay in April?

I also recommend Mom Tris Villa Royale. Also check out Mom Tris Boathouse (boutique style) located directly on Kata Beach.

Happy Honeymoon!

Chantal.

England
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 7 days Honeymoon in Phuket, where to stay in April?

I'd highly recommend the Movenpick in Karon, has Villas with Plunge pools and the main Hotel wing, its a lovely hotel and in a great location.