We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Capri Restaurant Surin Beach

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
Capri Restaurant Surin Beach

I notice the Restaurant at Capri is open again. Have anyone eaten there recently and is it still good?

Thanks

Melbourne
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Capri Restaurant Surin Beach

Hi AussieAnge,

is that the Italian rest - pink I think?? If so we went there on our trip over Christmas and were a little disappointed. It wasn't as good as previous times that we had dined there. we just had a pizza, didn't try pasta. I thought the woodfired pizza on the beach strip was much better

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Capri Restaurant Surin Beach

Yes, it was heaps better than Twin brothers ( the pizza place on the beach) a couple of years ago. I thought it may have returned to its former glory. Never mind there are heaps of great places to eat at Surin.

Scotland
Level Contributor
46 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Capri Restaurant Surin Beach

Hi,

Myself and girlfriend are going to Phuket, staying at the Chedi the last 2 weeks in May.

I have read a few recommendations for restaurants and bars but was just wanting to confirm as it is low season will they all be open?

How long would a tuk tuk take to Patong and how much would it cost.

And where would be best to watch the Champions league final

thanks in advance

Phuket
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Capri Restaurant Surin Beach

Hi,

There are about 15 to 20 minutes, and the price is around 500 baht...

Hope this can help you..

Regards

Alex

5. Re: Capri Restaurant Surin Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2010, 05:17