We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4-5star hotel/resort + personal Jacuzzi + better deal in Jun

London, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Topic
4-5star hotel/resort + personal Jacuzzi + better deal in Jun

Hello TA guys,

I have found only "Millennium Resort Patong Phuket " have the personal Jacuzzi for its "Cabana Pool Access" room which costs arnd 40200BHT for 6 nights in June2010.

Can you recommend/suggest any alternatives?

Your help is much appreciated.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
5,815 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4-5star hotel/resort + personal Jacuzzi + better deal in Jun

hi

well its about 15 min shuttle or taxi ride into Patong on Nakalay bay, direct beach access, 300mt private beach, Thavorn beach village and spa, ocean view villas have magnificant ocean view and private jacuzzi on the private balcony overlooking the sea, and fantastic swimming pools, you have to access your room via a cable car no steps, www.thavornbeachvillage.com

think Holiday Inn Busakorn wing have some rooms with jacuzzi's

Graceland resort if you get the mini suite or Graceland ocean view suite they have jacuzzis, the ocean view suite has a sauna too, www.phuketgraceland.com for a look but may get better prices with an agent for free nights

Diamond Cliff resort have ocean suite and diamond suite and also pool villas (not sure about the jacuzzi though?)

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
986 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4-5star hotel/resort + personal Jacuzzi + better deal in Jun

Deevana Hotel in Patong Delux Spa Wing Rooms have a private plunge pool/jaccuzzi and will be a very reasonable rate in June.

Also Centara Villas Phuket have stunning villas with private pools that are a good rate at that time and the Centara Karon Resort has outdoor Jaccuzzi rooms.

The Old Phuket hotel in Karon has a new Serene wing that has outdoor Jaccuzzi rooms.

Hornbaek, Denmark
Level Contributor
125 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4-5star hotel/resort + personal Jacuzzi + better deal in Jun

You can stay at Thavorn Beach Village with a beatiful sea view, a personal Jacussi on your balcony, breakfast for 2 at less than 18.000 baht for 6 days in June. It is 4-5 star, they have a huge pool area, nice restaurants, but only a narrow strip of beach.

We have stayed there several times, because we prefer the beautiful settings just north of Patong, and it will only take you 10 minutes to Patong, when it is party time!

London, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 4-5star hotel/resort + personal Jacuzzi + better deal in Jun

Thanks for the info mates.

Ohh yeah, "Deevana Patong Resort & Spa" and "Thavorn Beach Village & Spa"

seems to be cheap as well.

Have you guys stayed at "Spa Wing delux or suit" in "Deevana Patong Resort & Spa" OR "Ocean View Villa" in "Thavorn Beach Village & Spa"

Please share your experience, I am trying to get as much info as I can as this is my 1st honeymoon and we both don't want to mess it by bad service from hotel.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
5,815 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 4-5star hotel/resort + personal Jacuzzi + better deal in Jun

hi

Between those 2 resorts i think in service and facilities both very simular, do a search on top left hand side on both resorts and compare, Thavorn has more poitive than neg @ 74% and Deevana around the same @79% and has the edge over being in town, so its a matter of choice on the location and what you want i think! and also your budget and what you can get for the price!

Thavorn Beach Village : it it on a nice private beach ,and has amazing ocean views, great views from the ocean villa, fantastic pool areas, private jacuzzi on the balcony in ocean villa and pool access rooms, big rooms, relaxing place out of the husel busel, but it not walking distance to shops, resturants etc, have to get hotel shuttle or taxi/tuk tuk but only 10 min ride

Deevana Resort:: it is close to everything, can walk everywhere in Patong without transport, nice spa rooms in spa wing, nice pools, one street back from beach, (not a problem if you not worried about ocean view) its north end of Patong so not far to go out, have to get the spa wing for better rooms

personaly for me for a honeymoon i would go ocean views and travel into town but thats me i love the ocean,

is a jacuzzi in your room really important? because there is so much choice around without one, we had a jacuzzi at Graceland and found we hardly used it, its too hot, the shower was better, and the jacuzzis by the pools were great, and what is your max budget for the 6 nights?

London, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 4-5star hotel/resort + personal Jacuzzi + better deal in Jun

Hello mossy043, thx for all details.

Much appreciated !

We want to keep it under 35,000THB, might stretch a bit further if there is really awesome option available.

Any suggestion?

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
986 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 4-5star hotel/resort + personal Jacuzzi + better deal in Jun

Hi

The Old Phuket Hotel in Karon which is beuatiful and very close to the beach and lots of local eateries have private jaccuzzi rooms and pool Access rooms in their new Serene wing. Phuket.com have the Jaccuzzi room at 3900THB per night based on the dates 12 - 18th June, or direct pool access from your terrace from 4380THB. This is a hot deal for this period.

If you could extend the budget to 41000 you could get a fabulous private Pool Villa at Centara Villas Karon with your own 5m x 3m pool with stunning ocean views. They also come with a concierge service which allows you to have breakfast served by your pool and evening cocktails and canapes delivered every evening to your villa. These are incredibly romantic and allows you the privacy to have a dip in the pool at any hour of the day or night. Check out their website centara hotels and resorts.

If you look at the traveller photos on the review page for the Deevana Hotel you will see some photos of the private Jaccuzzi and they are a very good size.

The rate for 12 - 18 June is 3100THB.

hope that helps a bit.

Joan

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
5,815 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 4-5star hotel/resort + personal Jacuzzi + better deal in Jun

hi

also look at:

Le Meridien resort, between Karon and Patong, own beach, Ocean View Terrace room stay 6 pay 4, total 32,900bhat and delux ocean view room total 25,900baht (fits into your budget)

Diamond Cliff Resort, very top class, Diamond suite total 35,800

Ocean front suite and Ocean suite both 40,800bhat (ocean front suite has private jacuzzi) bit more than your budget there but well worth abit extra for a honeymoon (e-mail and mention its a honeymoon and they usually give honeymoon specials, upgrades, flower decor on beds etc)

those prices off direct at resorts, my daughter has just been pricing some and found those 2, thought you migh be interested

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 4-5star hotel/resort + personal Jacuzzi + better deal in Jun

Isn't that personal jacuzzi a part of the pool at Millennium ? That is, not private ?

Family suite at Duangjitt has a huge spa bath in the upstairs bathroom, big enough for two, and it has powerful jets. Even with the yellow water (!) , and how long it took to fill, we certainly enjoyed ours... Beautiful room and grounds. Great value in June and close to the markets and beach.

Centara Karon cabana rooms have a 3m x 2m outdoor spa. Most are private... It's not heated, but that doesn't matter. In fact some days it was warm water, heated by the sun wherever it circulates to. Good jets, once you find the booster button (inside the room). The room and living areas are quite large and I loved the outdoor shower. There's just something nice about showering in the open air. They also have a honeymoon suite there with an outdoor jacuzzi, but it's in the tower block, and I didn't think much of it compared to the cabana rooms. Would be better for sunbaking, but that's about it. Centara Villa's (different place) have outdoor spa rooms as well.

There are lots of others. You need to shop around for prices as no one site is cheapest for all hotels. eg hoteltravel.com is usually the dearest, and yet their special deals are usually the cheapest.

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
81 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 4-5star hotel/resort + personal Jacuzzi + better deal in Jun

Hi, I just want to recommend Cape Sienna in Kamala beach. Its about 15 minutes away from Patong. They have Jacuzzi sea view room and the jacuzzi is in the balcony and big enough to fit in 2 people :) Check out the reviews in Trip advisor.