We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have booked Daj for a day

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
891 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Have booked Daj for a day

I do have Daj's input which is great but want to forego Temples etc

so I want to know exactly what I am speaking about when I tell him our preferences.

We do want to see the Big Buddah

???????????

Melbourne
Level Contributor
283 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have booked Daj for a day

We used him a few times at the beginning of April Cheeze and he was great!!! He offered suggestions and we either said "yes" or "no". In the end we went on a bit of a magical mystery tour and it was FANTASTIC!! Got off the beaten track so to speak and had some great times!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
133 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Have booked Daj for a day

Good to hear you had a great day. We will also book a guide for a day around Phuket later in the year. What was your itinerary for the day? What would you recommend?

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,391 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Have booked Daj for a day

HI

you might find this recent post useful Kellie.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293920-i5037-k3…

Daj will tailor your day to suit you. We sent him the list of things we wanted to do, and the list we did not want to see, and he delivered that to us.

What to see is very personal, we are with Cheze, and are not into temples, but Daj was happy just to drive us around and was very flexiable in changing things as we went around.

@ Cheze, just tell Daj not temples, but tell him that you want to go to the Big Buddah. We wanted to eat lunch at another restaurant to the one Daj recommended, and we changed it no problem. We changed our route after lunch which was ok.

Have fun!!

perth
Level Contributor
23 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Have booked Daj for a day

I hope he turns up for you..... he didn't for us!!!!

Echuca, Australia
Level Contributor
743 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Have booked Daj for a day

We have also used Daj in January this year for a day trip, you won't be disappointed. He is very polite and easy to communicate with, in fact a delight. Nothing is too much trouble, we had 4 adults and 4 kids (ages 14 down to 6) and all agreed it was a FAB day. We even booked him for the next afternoon to take us into Phuket Town markets - he just waits in his van & we sent him a text when we were done & he arrived promptly back where he'd dropped us off!

Enjoy!

Jeris Bay
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Have booked Daj for a day

Well im booking Daj in November & boy Is he in for a treat !!!

Im traveling with my 18 yr old son & 12 yr old daughter so going to book daj to give my son an evening tour of the bars & entertainment ....

Good luck with that Daj lol

Albany. WA
Level Contributor
265 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Have booked Daj for a day

We have also booked Daj during our stay in September-

- To and from the Airport

- Day tour around Phuket Island- Still trying to workout what we need to see and

- Day tour around Phuket Town

we are really looking forward to it

Cheers

Trevor

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Have booked Daj for a day

We have booked Daj for a day next week to take us around Phuket. Am looking forward to the experience.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
891 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Have booked Daj for a day

Please post your review on the day etc. Have a great time.

10. Re: Have booked Daj for a day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2010, 03:17