We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The deed is done :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
The deed is done :)

G'day All,

Well the deed is done after showing so many restaurants he decided on the Sala Bua which was Wildo's suggestion many thanks.

They organised a table on the beach and told him to get there around 5.30pm so they would see the sunset .....they also arranged a beautiful bunch of flowers containing roses and orchids .

Because it was Mothers Day we thought we would have trouble getting Jayne to go to dinner with just her beau Jarrad...but she agrred to at breakfast ..The girls decide to get some hair braiding and conned Jarrad and myself in a pedicure so we kept busy all day ....Then the heavens opened well the look on Jarrads face was priceless ....He started asking me how long will it rain I said should stop soon which it did about a hour later .

But he kept looking skywards for the rest of the afternoon come 5 pm and they are both still in the pool I said Oi!! havent you guys got a dinner reservation ...so it was the quickest I have seen them move.

Jayne looked great in a new dress she had brought and Jarrad scrubbed ok too .... We said will be at Beach Sabai if your looking for us .

Well about 8pm they wander up Jane with a big smile on her face carrying her flowers.... I said someones lucky getting flowers all the while ignoring the stunning ring ....Whats the special occasion Jayne ? lol She did the normal bride to be thing of flashing the ring ... I said Oh!! how wonderful then it was hugs the first of many all night.

She told us how they both teared up a bit and what a wonderful meal they had.

They are so much in love I think he could have proposed in Mc Donalds lol.

So it was back to the room to put the flowers in water and then off to party and a sneaky swim around midnight in the pool because it was so muggy........ they still haven't surfaced dont think they will for awhile.

Cheers

Lozza & Di

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The deed is done :)

Oh that is so lovely!

Australia
Level Contributor
262 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: The deed is done :)

How romantic....I just shed a tear!!!! Congrats!

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
5,815 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The deed is done :)

Ah Lozza that's beautiful, got all emotional reading it, congrats to the happy couple :)

glad it all worked out well, now for the wedding planning, great fun (done it 3 times with our kids, and one coming up) so exciting! :)

enjoy the rest of your hol's

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The deed is done :)

Lovely :)

Nothing beats pure romanace :) !

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The deed is done :)

aww congrats Lozza, hope your having a great trip, we sure are:) actually i think we may have seen you all saying hello to the Man at Jinda's shop last night. There was a man telling him about his daughters engagement, maybe a coincidence but i wondered if that was you?

West Aust
Level Contributor
1,141 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The deed is done :)

That's so sweet and romantic. Congrats to the happy couple.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
1,568 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The deed is done :)

Very nice glad it all went well. Where is that restaurant. Might take hubby for our 40th anniversary in Oct.

Linda

Brisbane
Level Contributor
368 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The deed is done :)

So beautiful, got a little teary reading that.

So nice to hear about people experiencing special moments that will turn into treasured memories

Kelli

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
557 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The deed is done :)

congrats to the lucky couple.

Queensland...
Level Contributor
2,971 posts
149 reviews