We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet agents for phuket

Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Internet agents for phuket

After all the info I have got from the forum I have now settled on the Anderman Sea view for accomadation.

I was all set to book with Asia rooms but have read some dusturbing reports can anyone reccommend others that are reliable.?

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet agents for phuket

Sawadee.com's Reservations24 (R24) is used by many sites - they have an excellent reputation. Few websites really have their own system - they are usually hooked up with someone like R24, Precision Reservations, or Wired Destinations. R24 and Precision are Thailand based systems. Usually before you get to actually booking - you'll see some sort of notice about which system you are dealing with.

PhuketDelight.com uses the R24 system.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet agents for phuket

I have used both asiarooms and sawadee before. Asiarooms is slightly cheaper I have noticed for Thailand but a few extra dollars will make you feel more secure then why not!

Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Internet agents for phuket

Thanks Carla feel a lot better now about it.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Internet agents for phuket

My pleasure. I have heard also mixed reviews regarding asiarooms but then again I have similar problems with most of the worlds hotels and travel agents.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Internet agents for phuket

Sorry not most some!

Broadbeach...
Level Contributor
1,347 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Internet agents for phuket

I always use Sawadee and have never had a problem.