Hi to all,
finally decided on Sheraton G.L instead of Le Meridien because it seems to fit my family's vacation style better (Lots of relaxing, very lazy days with some sightseeing and dining, limited shopping). Some questions:
1. How far is it from Patong?
2. What is the best way to get there (does the hotel offer a shuttle to anywhere?)?
3. Are there any facilities close to the hotel (such as supermarket, alternative dining locations and so on?)
4. Given that my wife gets seasick quite easily (truly easily) what is the best way to get to Phi Phi Islands?
5. Any hints and tips to make the vacation truly memorable?