We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Twinpalms Catch Beach Club BBQ

Tokyo
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Twinpalms Catch Beach Club BBQ

Has anyone done this...and would it be OK to take our 9yo daughter? We are staying at the Indigo Pearl, but was interesting in this for a night out.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Twinpalms Catch Beach Club BBQ

Hi There,

I have stayed at Twinpalms on 4 occasions and have dined at the Catch BBQ many times. It would be fine to take your 9 year old along, lots of seafood, pizza, BBQ, salads and be sure to save room for dessert. Make sure you book as it can book out.

Cheers

Kate

Tokyo
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Twinpalms Catch Beach Club BBQ

Thanks!

Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Twinpalms Catch Beach Club BBQ

I can highly recommend Catch Beach Club's BBQ buffet. I think it should be fine to take children.

It's so good my fiancée and I decided to have our wedding there in April next year!

www.ourwedding2011.com

singapore
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Twinpalms Catch Beach Club BBQ

hi there, anyone happen to have to phone number for catch BBQ? is the one at Hat Surin 8 right?

gold coast...
Level Contributor
73 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Twinpalms Catch Beach Club BBQ

where is TwinPalms? How far from Kata Beach?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,716 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Twinpalms Catch Beach Club BBQ

Depending on traffic - I would say about 45min - could be less

7. Re: Twinpalms Catch Beach Club BBQ

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2010, 05:18