We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

virgin blue airlines

perth wa
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
virgin blue airlines

avoid using this digracefull airline the worst carrier i have ever been with stewardesses rude and arrogant planes old anddirty

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
691 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: virgin blue airlines

must say I was less than impressed with them too. but it's hard when they're the only airline offering direct flights out of Brisbane. People also say

"what do you expect it's a budget no frills airline". well I flew Air Asia and I would say it leaves Jetstar and Virgin for dead! the service was the best I've ever encountered on board a flight.

food was a plenty and cheap, unlike Virgin and Jetstar who run out or don't have what you've ordered.

And always a smile on the dial. nothing was too much trouble.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
764 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: virgin blue airlines

I was not aware Virgin Blue fly out of brisbane to Phuket. I flew VAustralia out of Brisbane to Phuket in March, a full service airline, brand new aircraft, excellent service, no complaints.

Andy

perth wa
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: virgin blue airlines

you hit the nail on the head coxie just a smile goes a long way

perth wa
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: virgin blue airlines

try virgin blue out of perth phuket you might change your mind

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: virgin blue airlines

G'day ianden,

Understand your point about virgin blue which is a low cost carrier unlike VAustralia but there are times I wished I lived in Perth as your airfares and flight duration to SE Asia are considerably cheaper and shorter than those that live on the east coast of Australia.

Cheers

Lozza

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: virgin blue airlines

Coxie,

Can you pls clarify if you are talking about Virgin/Pacific Blue or V Australia? As said above, V Australia are a full service airline and I've never heard any complaints about them so far. I'm pretty sure V Australia are the only ones who fly direct to Phuket from Brisbane. Virgin/Pacific Blue fly direct to Bali but definately not to Phuket.

Which was it that you were unhappy with?

Stelle

Edited: 09 August 2010, 04:47
perth wa
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: virgin blue airlines

stelle i am talking pacific blue they fly perth to phuket direct that where the plusses end it is all downhill from that point the crews attitude was shocking they are not a patch on any asian airline budget or full service

Perth
Level Contributor
328 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: virgin blue airlines

I have flown to Perth to Phuket twice now with Virgin/Pacific Blue and have no complaints at all. Yes the planes are old and sometimes have no inflight entertainment but I have always found the crews fine and you can't beat the fact its a direct flight....

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
73 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: virgin blue airlines

Arrived this morning with V Australia into Brisbane and Virgin Blue into Sydney (also flew to Phuket with them). We have flown from LA with V Australia and quite frankly, having flown with many airlines, V Australia in our opinion, is the best. The planes are new and the staff are young, friendly and helpful. This morning's flight from Brisbane to Sydney on Virgin Blue was great and we couldn't have asked for nicer (all) girls crew.

Cheers

D

10. Re: virgin blue airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2011, 07:21