We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asia Travel Crazy Rates

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,886 posts
1,618 reviews
Save Topic
Asia Travel Crazy Rates

Has anybody booked the crazy rates hotels in phuket. If so which hotel are they currently using.

Many thanks

Tommo

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Asia Travel Crazy Rates

Hey Tommo,

There is another link somewhere about this, a few people have booked for November time and are getiing the Meridien for like 1,999 baht. I am going to book this week :)

2. Re: Asia Travel Crazy Rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 October 2010, 20:35
Edited: 04 October 2010, 20:35
Johannesburg
Level Contributor
167 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Asia Travel Crazy Rates

Will let you know how it turns out as I have just booked for the 5 year Karon/ patong Beach resort

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
22,886 posts
1,618 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Asia Travel Crazy Rates

LornaSJohannesburg

Look forward to this information. As I see it you cant loose at these rates.

Tommo

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
257 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Asia Travel Crazy Rates

I booked the 5 star pool villa @ 2999bhat with Aisa Travel and it turned out to be Villa Zolitude Chalong which looks amazing :)

yorkshire
Level Contributor
583 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Asia Travel Crazy Rates

booked the crazy rates 5 star karon beach got the meridian ,in november for 1999 ,well pleased also booked the riverside bangkok including loy krathonge got the sheraton extatike

Edited: 04 October 2010, 16:15
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
40,108 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Asia Travel Crazy Rates

I think the previous posts were removed as they virtually became just advertising for AsiaTravel. As I recall, the 5* Phuket resorts were the Le Meridien and Villa Zolitude. Not sure about the 4* Kata resort.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
22,886 posts
1,618 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Asia Travel Crazy Rates

Dont agree with the post being removed. It was good information on the great rates on offer by Asia Travel.

Tommo

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
40,108 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Asia Travel Crazy Rates

.... but it/they did go an a bit! Pages and pages!!!

10. Re: Asia Travel Crazy Rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 October 2010, 12:05