We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mom Tri's Kitchen

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
101 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Mom Tri's Kitchen

Hello,

We are coming to Phuket in March 2011 staying at the Centara Villas and the Anantara. I've been reading really good reviews about Mom Tri's Kitchen and would like to give it a try. I imagine it's closer to the Centara Villas - but how close is it? Would we need to make a reservation and would the Centara do this for us do you know?

Thanks

Heidi

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mom Tri's Kitchen

Hi, I am the PR manager for Mom Tri's Villa Royale, thank you for considering our restaurant.

You can see the menu at www.momtriphuket.com

although we do update it and change it.

Yes Centara is much closer to us.. about 15 - 20 min. They can make a reservation for you but you can also email me too, pr@villaroyalephuket.com

Probably best if you go through me as I can specify a table on the first row overlooking the ocean. Also let me know if it is a special occasion as we can do extra table decoration with some flowers.

Have a great trip!

Sylvie

aka Kata_noi

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
101 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mom Tri's Kitchen

Thank you for the reply Sylvie - I will contact you directly closer to the time, looking forward to it already after reading the menu!

Heidi

3. Re: Mom Tri's Kitchen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2011, 05:19