We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday...Phuket

Kent
Level Contributor
12 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Birthday...Phuket

I turn 30 on my trip to Phuket and want to have a perfect and memorable day. I'm going with my boyfriend. Can anyone provide any recommendations of what to do?

It's my first visit to Thailand, so any other ideas for my trip to Phuket will be great too! Like tour companies to use, must see places etc.

Is it best to book trips when I'm in Phuket?

Thanks

Southport, Australia
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Birthday...Phuket

I wish you a pleasant 30th birthday whilst you are in Phuket. This year I will celebrate my birthday in Bangkok and the very next day I will be in Phuket. I will leave it to the experts to answer your questions.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Birthday...Phuket

Hi

What are your interests? For example do you have any particular preferences or do you enjoy activities such as sailing, watersports or are you keen on fine dining, clubbing etc?

Let us know and I am sure that you will get some good advice.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Birthday...Phuket

Maybe a couples soapy massage ?

Auckland
Level Contributor
240 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Birthday...Phuket

How about a romantic dinner for two at Mom Tri Boathouse ? I am sure the locals will give you more idea's.

I would suggest taking a day trip with either Simba or Phuket Sail Tours. We have been with Phuket Sail Tours and it was fantastic. We are booked to go again in April and cant wait. As these two operators are very popular I would suggest you book in advance to avoid disappointment. I hope you have a wonderful trip and a very Happy Birthday.

Kent
Level Contributor
12 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Birthday...Phuket

Thank you for your ideas so far.

I've heard good things about the boathouse so may suggest that to my boyfriend.

For the day I would simply like a truly memorable day. I am looking at something I will remember like trekking with wildlife/animals or something of that type. Something a bit different and adventurous!

I will definitely check out Phuket Sail tours as want to do that whilst we are there too.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Birthday...Phuket

Yes for a special occasion it has to be the Mon Tri boathouse, the setting is beautiful and the food is wonderful.

hemel hempstead
Level Contributor
71 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Birthday...Phuket

how about this...http://www.sealandcamp.com/tour_detail.php?id=47&type=activites white water rafting with an elephant trek. one of the BEST days we had in phuket. just fantastic.

have a fantastic birthday. im going to Koh Chang for my 40th birthday and i just cant wait

regards

Donna

hemel hempstead
Level Contributor
71 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Birthday...Phuket

sorry that link looked a bit jumbled, hopefully this is better.

www.sealandcamp.com/tour_detail.php…

9. Re: Birthday...Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2011, 06:18