We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Tattooing experience, Patong Beach - Taz Tattoo Phuket

Victor Harbor...
Level Contributor
123 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
My Tattooing experience, Patong Beach - Taz Tattoo Phuket

I wasnt able to post my feedback directly on tripadvisor as they advised me that the tattoo shop does not fit into their criteria.

However, I have been advised that I am free to write about my experience in these forums.

I feel that travellers considering a tattoo whilst in Phuket will find my review beneficial, as you do need to choose carefully.

I am a female who had an existing geisha and cherry blossom back job completed at Taz Tattoo in Patong Beach Phuket. I am normally an overparanoid person when it comes to protecting myself (had all the needles required for immunisation before travelling!!!) I was sitting in a cafe when I was given a card by the owner who at the time had no idea I was a body art fan, giving me the card for the boys in family. What grabbed my attention on the card was that the business was an aussies and has the aust. autoclave sterlising system, using quality inks from Melbourne AU.

I am more than extremely happy with the results. My partner also had some old tatts reworked and a newbie. You will be able to view our before and after pics on their website to judge the work for yourself as I am unable to upload a pic.

Their facilities are VERY clean and hygienic, and this was the first time I have ever been presented with the needles for inspection still in sterile wrapping prior to beginning.

The owner is easy going and friendly with great aussie sense of humor, and the artists are skilled beyond belief, holding university degrees in fine art, I was in awe of their skill.

The work I had done here was pain free, unlike my previous work I have had done in Adelaide, Australia. Its all about the technique of the tattooist. The amount paid for the size off my tatt was much cheaper than Adelaide.

I will return to this shop for all future work, and recommend them to my friends.

Be sure to take your shoes off prior to entering shop.

http://taztattoopatong.com/home.asp

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Patong Beach
Patong Beach
13,345 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
1. Re: My Tattooing experience, Patong Beach - Taz Tattoo Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12 January 2013, 12:41
Victor Harbor...
Level Contributor
123 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My Tattooing experience, Patong Beach - Taz Tattoo Phuket

The pics are online.... here is a link to work I had done....

Tatt is a cover up

taztattoopatong.com/viewer_gl.asp…

As mentioned previously, was an extremely clean, sterile and well organised aussie owned Phuket tattoo shop, more than happy to return!.

Edited: 05 February 2011, 13:05
Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Perh, W.A
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Tattooing experience, Patong Beach - Taz Tattoo Phuket

RE: “ My Tattooing experience, Patong Beach - Taz Tattoo Phuket ”

I am going to Phuket in April and will check them out, thanks ASK_THE_LEYLA

Mentioned in this post
Patong Beach
Patong Beach
13,345 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
381 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My Tattooing experience, Patong Beach - Taz Tattoo Phuket

Hmmm...the photos aren't working.....

Victor Harbor...
Level Contributor
123 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My Tattooing experience, Patong Beach - Taz Tattoo Phuket

Hi there, Sorry about the link..... Taz Tattoo Patong have recently updated their website, so here is the new link to my tattoo work and others........http://www.taztattoopatong.com/viewer_glc.asp?index=15&total=18.

I cannot recommend highly enough. I will only get my work done here in future, they have a customer for life.

Mentioned in this post
Patong
Patong
Phuket, Thailand
Perth
Level Contributor
328 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: My Tattooing experience, Patong Beach - Taz Tattoo Phuket

My husband also had a tattoo done at Taz Tattoo when we were in Phuket in February. We saw a recommendation from this site and it was just as good as they said. The shop was very clean and Steve the australian guy who owns it was friendly and professional. They also had all the right sterilising equipment and were only too happy to show you. So if you are thinking of getting a tattoo definetly head to this shop!

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
747 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: My Tattooing experience, Patong Beach - Taz Tattoo Phuket

Ok can anyone direct me from nickys to taz?

Perh, W.A
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: My Tattooing experience, Patong Beach - Taz Tattoo Phuket

There is a map on there website, www.taztattoopatong.com, then goto the contact us page, I am heading over in afew weeks, if get inked post up some pics. I would like to see.

Perh, W.A
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: My Tattooing experience, Patong Beach - Taz Tattoo Phuket

Thanks Taz I am more than happy with my tattoo, turned out better then expected and only 2 session wow. I will be returning to do more!!! Pics can be seen on facebook http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.110520395641128.15091.109047139121787#!/photo.php?fbid=216293018397198&set=a.110520395641128.15091.109047139121787&type=1&theater

I strongly recomend these guys.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: My Tattooing experience, Patong Beach - Taz Tattoo Phuket

I have just returned from Patong Beach and also got tattooed with Taz Tattoos.

The owner Steve is professional and friendly, the store is super clean and the artists are AMAZING beyond belief!!

I am extremely happy with my half sleeve and will be visiting them again very soon to have back work completed that i have started in Australia.

None of the artists i have visted in australia and new zealand come close to the standard in Taz Tattoo.

I also strongly recommend this shop.

Mentioned in this post
Patong Beach
Patong Beach
13,345 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand