We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer/driver from Karon to Ao Nang, Krabi

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer/driver from Karon to Ao Nang, Krabi

Hi guys, sorry if this is a double post or if this post is slightly out of Phuket forum. But I really hope someone can give some advice on this. More reading gets me confused with all e different names of Thai cities.

I'll be back to Phuket again (hopefully its sunny this time!;p) from 18/3 to 21/3 and will b at Krabi onwards until 23/3. Ques: Can anyone recommend me a good reliable driver who can pick us (3 pax) from Karon for transfer to Ao Nang, and at the same time be our driver for the day for sightseeing in Phuket or Krabi (whichever we decide later). Appreciate if one can give us a rough quotation of how much we should pay for such service.

Thanks much guys!!

eKa

Qld
Level Contributor
252 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer/driver from Karon to Ao Nang, Krabi

If you do a search on the forum for drivers you should get a range of people to contact. We used Panya, he can be contacted via email. He is very polite and a good driver, very safe and reputable. He may be getting busy now from all the TA people, everyone has been very happy with him. If you have trouble finding his contact details let me know and I can find them for you. He will give you a quote and he will not try to rip you off. He values any business he gets fromTA just mention that youwere recomended to contact him. We have used him on our last 2 trips and will again in Nov.

Have fun.Paula and John

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
25 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer/driver from Karon to Ao Nang, Krabi

Hi Paula & John,

Thanks for this! I've found his name somewhere here in TA bout its just confusing to see so many drivers' names posted. Thanks again for enlightening us on Mr Panya.

Ques: May I know how much roughly did you pay Mr Panya for his services? We do not want to "underpay" him for his good services rendered. Ours is just a day trip with transfer to Krabi so I'm really not sure how much we shd give him. Thanks thanks & thanks again!

eKa

3. Re: Transfer/driver from Karon to Ao Nang, Krabi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 18:19