We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Back Reports

Whangarei, New...
Level Contributor
757 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Just Back Reports

Is there a link somewhere which will take me only the JBR's .

Have found those that i have read in the past to be both informative and often amusing, but it can be a painstaking search otherwise.

Thanks

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,391 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Back Reports

Hi

Other than search JBR or Report etc, not that I have figured out yet . .

They could be linked together in the FAQs, but they they have to be managed (by the Phuket DEs) so that only the more recent are listed. On several forums (like the Kuala Lumpur one) there is a link to useful family JBRs, but as a new one comes in someone has to remember to add the link to the FAQ and then remove one of the older ones . . . .

If you have added a comment to recent JBRs, then you will find them listed on your contribution. Or you could save them into a trip on your TA profile. Of course, if you find a really good one, you could copy and paste the link into a word document or e-mail and save that.

Shame I can't be more specific. Perhaps the TA Support forum tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12105-TripAd… or the Help make TA better forum tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12104-Help_u… might be able to help more.

Have fun. I love reading a good JBR!!

Edited: 12 March 2011, 18:42
victoria
Level Contributor
121 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Back Reports

Hi. I think the best jbr written on Patong was by Sir Phillip. Hope he goes back over there soon to do another one.

Have a great day..

Whangarei, New...
Level Contributor
757 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just Back Reports

Thanks TM something to work on,I love them too ! as you like JBR ' s did you read my trip report ? An area i think you have more than a passing interest in ?

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g298570-i7008-k2…

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,391 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just Back Reports

Hi

LOL, yes, Pomkitanner!

I also think SirPhillips table tennis tale was one of the best!

Perhaps, a posts called JBRs and we all just post links could help . . . .? As then anyone can do it!

5. Re: Just Back Reports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 05:17