We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the best way to get from Phuket airport to Patong?

Perth, Australia
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What's the best way to get from Phuket airport to Patong?

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me with this one. I'm taking my first trip to Thailand and was hoping there may be someone kind enough to tell me the best way to get to Patong Beach from the airport. I've travelled to Malaysia quite a bit so was kind of hoping they have the same system where you purchase the taxi trip rather than pay by the meter. Is there a shuttle bus for tourists? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Mentioned in this post
Patong Beach
Patong Beach
13,489 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
516 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's the best way to get from Phuket airport to Patong?

Hi,

Look to your right at the top of the page ... FAQ Airport transfers.

Regards Jeff

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
2,143 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's the best way to get from Phuket airport to Patong?

Hi Ruth,

Check out the FAQ'S to the right hand side of this page, lots of useful info including this one.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293920-s304/Phuket:T…

Cheers, Pete

3. Re: What's the best way to get from Phuket airport to Patong?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 16:16