We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decision Re Budget Hotel... HELP experts!

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,794 posts
182 reviews
Save Topic
Decision Re Budget Hotel... HELP experts!

Okay, travelling solo this trip so really need to cut down the cost of my time in Phuket....

I have the following offers n cant make a decision.. any help from local experts would be appreciated!

C & N Resort & Spa - 1300 baht incl bfast

Casa Jip - 1000 baht

Tropical Inn - 1300 baht incl bfast

Grand Orchid Inn - 1000 baht

Valero - 700 baht

Any feedback appreciated...

Reet x

Queensland...
Level Contributor
1,095 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Decision Re Budget Hotel... HELP experts!

Check out Sea Sun Sand with agoda they have it very cheap it is handy to everything.

Hervey

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
5,815 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Decision Re Budget Hotel... HELP experts!

Hi Reet

I take it you are travelling in low season (may to Oct)? and looking at Patong area?

not sure on the one's on your list as haven't stayed or know anyone that has so can't recommend them personally, maybe someone who has stayed can help? have you checked reviews to narrow tham down

also have a look at these

www.baipho.com deluxe rooms start at 1350bhat inc breakfast (low season) close to jungceylon and lovely rooms (friends stayed there last year)

www.phuket-sunhill.com is south end of Nanai rd and deluxe room 850bhat,

www.edenbungalow.com have standard bungalow starting at 1000bhat a night inc breakfast, we stayed here last year and going again this year, but we have the deluxe bungalow, standard are still good,nice pool, daily service of rooms, great staff, nice quaint and cosy individual bungalows, very clean and comfortable, nice gardens, only 31 in the resort, north end Patong behind Graceland

www.yorkshireinn.com start at 1050bhat a night

well that hasn't narrowed it down has it LOL it's only added....sorry! but just thought to throw a couple more in for you before you make choices :-)

Australia
Level Contributor
274 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Decision Re Budget Hotel... HELP experts!

I havent stayed here, but friends who we're going with next month are staying at the Patong Beach Lodge, our mate has stayed there a few times and he thinks its good for the price... I think it cost them something like $22 per night incl brekkie on expedia..

Just a thought

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,794 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Decision Re Budget Hotel... HELP experts!

I would love to stay at Eden but unfortunately I am coming on 4th Nov .. 4 days after everything doubles.. hence the above hotels!

I normally stay at the Mercure but travelling solo for 6 weeks so the accommodation has to be cheap as I can get it! :-(

New Milton, United...
Level Contributor
4,416 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Decision Re Budget Hotel... HELP experts!

booking.com/hotel/th/lamai-apartment.en.html

this ones cheap ,miss reet, worth a look

6. Re: Decision Re Budget Hotel... HELP experts!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2012, 23:19