We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Reception at Laguna Phuket

Brisbane
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Wedding Reception at Laguna Phuket

Hi all,

We have just booked our wedding ceremony at the Laguna Chapel for March 2011 - it looks beautiful!!

We are currently deciding on a wedding reception venue and would love to hear some recommendations. We are speaking with two hotels at the moment (the Dunsit Thani & the Banyan Tree).

Both look nice but it is very difficult to make a decision from looking at a couple of photographs.

We would love an outdoor wedding either looking over the lagoon or with a view of the beach. We have approx 55 guests coming and are planning on booking something in the next couple of weeks. Although we are talking to these two hotels - we are open to any recommendations close to the Laguna Chapel.

Thanks so much and looking forward to your reply.

Mark & Bridgette.

Phuket
Level Contributor
128 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Reception at Laguna Phuket

Typo? Do you mean March 2012?

I like both venues but prefer the Dusit!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Reception at Laguna Phuket

Sorry - yes typo - March 2012!! - thanks!

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
492 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Reception at Laguna Phuket

The Banyan Tree is upscale of the Dusit, but the Dusit has a sea view.

The Dusit also also seems to have very loyal customers and to me that means they must be doing something right.

Edited: 26 May 2011, 07:05
Newcastle, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Reception at Laguna Phuket

Hi I sm very happy to see this post!

My partner and I are getting married on 12th July 2012. At the chapel Laguna.

We were tossing up between Banyan and Dusit.

If you don't mind me asking how was your experiance?

Would be greatly appreciated.

5. Re: Wedding Reception at Laguna Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2011, 18:28
Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
39,374 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding Reception at Laguna Phuket

Self promotion/advertising is against TA guidelines. Sorry. Someone else report please.

7. Re: Wedding Reception at Laguna Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2012, 05:15