We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ladies Jewellery

Gladstone, Australia
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Topic
Ladies Jewellery

Hello All,

We are looking at buying some ladies jewellery as bridesmaids gift's whilst over there in October. I understand that buying from the stalls is not the smartest plan, as I am still awaiting my Warranty for the Rolex I bought when I was 10, and the Ray Bands and Tommy Hellfiger items I purchased didn't turn out to be real either.

However I'm sure there are some reputable places to buy jewellery that isn't a knock off and wont rust after a shower. We are looking at silver bangles that we can engrave or some type of bracelet. Could anyone offer up any advice on where we can head and if in face, genuine jewellery is value for money. Budget per item is around $AUD50-$AUD100.

Thanks in advance

Dylan

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
5,815 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ladies Jewellery

Hi Dylan

For genuine silver jewellery check out Silverado, we bought some nice pieces of silver items there and all good quality, prices vary depending on what you want but very reasonable prices

www.silverado-phuket.com/

and if you want something made specifiacaly go to P&C Jewellers in Patong, on the side street facing HI corner beach road, great service and quality, we have had a few things made with him and every item is perfect

Gladstone, Australia
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ladies Jewellery

Thanks for the quick response Mossy, I'll check out the website now.

Darkan, Australia
Level Contributor
655 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ladies Jewellery

Dylan

Have purchased jewellery from P&C Jewellers and never had a problem.

Just remember - you get what you pay for.

Cheers

Gladstone, Australia
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ladies Jewellery

Thanks Fivstar,

Yeah like anything in life I guess, I just wasn't sure how the value compared to buying here in Australia. We are happy to pay more for the right item, but I knew that if I didn't put some sort of a price range on here it would've been the first question I was asked.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
229 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ladies Jewellery

I got your Rolex warranty when you want it!

Gladstone, Australia
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ladies Jewellery

I think it was actually my own fault I didn't get it, as they told me to mail back the box the watch came in and I would get the Warranty. So I really can't blame the man who sold it to me.

Earth
Level Contributor
313 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ladies Jewellery

pearls bracelet directly from the pearl farm?

Gladstone, Australia
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Ladies Jewellery

Soj0urner, I like the idea that they can take something grown in Thailand home. Do you have an idea of price for Pearl Bracelet's?

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ladies Jewellery

Pearl farm is tourist rip off place. The drivers will get commission.

Perhaps a simple trip to Robinsons department store?

Also DD jewelers in Phuket . They are on facebook too

http://www.ddjeweldesign.com/

Gladstone, Australia
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Ladies Jewellery

Not sure if it is the correct link, but when I go to it, it looks rather dodgy.