We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day tour prices

Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Day tour prices

Have been told on another thread to cancel my day tours and book them when I get over there.. We want todo the phi phi island by speedboat and elephant trakking tour. How much have you paid for these? Any other advise would be good thanks guys =)

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day tour prices

Yes i found it cheaper if you book when get there. I always take phi phi island tour including maya bay and khai for 1200 Baht per person. I did elephant trekking with 30 mins 4x4 ride not sure but close to 1200 Baht also.

johannesburg
Level Contributor
362 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day tour prices

Who did u book with

johannesburg
Level Contributor
362 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day tour prices

Who did u book with

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day tour prices

With mr suksawat i book through his website and u can pay when u arrive there.

Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day tour prices

My travel agent booked me with creative holidays? Thats all it says on my itinerary

6. Re: Day tour prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 13:18