We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuket Shuttle

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,329 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Phuket Shuttle

I just wanted to sing the praises of Phuket Shuttle. I organised a family van (8 pax with luggage) for our return Phuket airport - to Moevenpick, Karon transfers and I couldn't have been happier with the service they provided. Punctual, safe, reliable and friendly and a clean modern vehicle. Despite us having a 4 hr delay from our initial arrival time into Phuket, they were there waiting exactly where they informed us they would be (just outside the doors or the arrival hall), with a name board and a smile. I have in the past organised transport to my hotel on arrival at Phuket airport but this trip was with multiple family members, including young children, so I wanted our transfers organised in advance and Phuket Shuttle were superb.

I also liked the fast, easy booking process with the option of selecting to pay in advance or on arrival. I will certainly be using their services again and just wanted to let other TA members know about my positive experience with Phuket Shuttle so anyone requiring a reliable transfer service, considerably cheaper than that offered by most Phuket hotels and resorts, can do as I did. http://www.phuketshuttle.com/

155 replies to this topic
Perth Australia
Level Contributor
96 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Phuket Shuttle

Thanks for the great info.

Queensland
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phuket Shuttle

Has anyone done the day trips with them?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phuket Shuttle

Thanks for your advice, I'll use them too!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
248 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phuket Shuttle

I have also booked Phuket Shuttle. Googled them back in May and liked what I saw.

Paid up front online and was sent confirmation immediatley.

Had to add another passenger and that was no hassle.

Recomended a friend and he too was happy when they were waiting after their flight was 2 hours late.

Price good too !

Edited: 30 June 2011, 13:10
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,329 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phuket Shuttle

I was amazed that the family van was large enough to fit our 8 cases, literally in the boot, without any trouble or the need for a luggage trailer. There looked like room for another 2-3 suit cases. The family van is the larger of the 2 vans and only a small difference in price.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
605 posts
406 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Phuket Shuttle

Used them also 3 weeks ago, booked on line but was a little nervous when I didn't get a confirmation email....not to worry when we arrived , headed out of the terminal to see a driver with our name on it !

Waited 5 minutes , got a mini van when we only ordered a car !....700 baht to Patong , paid the driver before we left the airport + within 25 minutes we were in our hotel room !

Would do it again !

Edited: 01 July 2011, 15:08
Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Phuket Shuttle

Hi Everyone

Im not sure do u remember me or not.But thank you so much for comment.

Emmy (little girl at the airport 55555555+)

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,513 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Phuket Shuttle

Hi emmy, some on here may not understand the 55555.

I will explain, 5 in Thai is Ha, so do to a laugh in SMS or Thai related forums, Hahaha is 5555....stop giggling....

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,329 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Phuket Shuttle

Hi Emmy, yes my family certainly remembers you and your smile. Your english is fantastic and you were happy and friendly and keen to chat. Keep up the good work and see you next time!

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Phuket Shuttle

Hey,

i have a question, i will be having alot of people arriving over a period of 2 days & will need transport for them to Kamala, how many vans do they have as it would be for a group of approx 35people, thanks

Reply to: Phuket Shuttle
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted