We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Mai Khao Beach Resort

Bend Oregon
Level Contributor
378 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Mai Khao Beach Resort

Hi,

Are there any beach restaurants or shops around (easy walking distance) close to this new hotel? I'm not sure of the exact location because it's not open yet so need some help-even if I knew of other hotels close to property...

Thanks again, Darla

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
492 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn Mai Khao Beach Resort

There is a nice little restaurant just off the beach - but beachfront - just to the north of the Holiday Inn, past the Piyara (sp?) - not more than 100 meters I am guessing. As the area develops there will certainly be more soon.

The restaurant is part of Mai Khao Bungalows - the pioneer on that stretch of beach.

Edited: 11 July 2011, 04:15
2. Re: Holiday Inn Mai Khao Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 11:20