We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indigo Pearl - deals

Jaipur
Level Contributor
756 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Indigo Pearl - deals

Hi all,

Right now on Indigo Pearl's website, all the deals are till 31st Oct. Is it likely that they will have more deals later, I am planning to go in Nov end.

Should I wait a bit for more deals ? Please tell me what generally happens.

Regards

Puneet

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,438 posts
386 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indigo Pearl - deals

The deals are because of 2 things. Firstly it is the low season in Phuket and secondly the hotel is undergoing a full refurbishment.

The prices will only go up and are unlikely to go down!

Mentioned in this post
Phuket
Phuket
Thailand
Vancouver
Level Contributor
117 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indigo Pearl - deals

Hi fellow Indigo Pearl fan.

I've been regularly price checking IP rooms on a couple of hotel booking agents for the last few months 'cause we are planning a trip in mid December. I emailed the hotel directly to see if they'd match expedia but they just sent back their regular prices. For the past month- both Agoda and Expedia have had 25% off 3 days or more. These rates are non refundable. I completely trust Agoda and Expedia. Expedia is my very favorite booking site because they don't charge any change or cancel fee( although, as in the case of these IP rooms, the hotel may). When I've cancelled with Agoda or Expedia- the refund appears on my charge card within a week.

As to whether Indigo Pearl rates for November will come down... they may well if they don't fill the rooms. It's a big resort and I don't know if they'll fill up in November. With the falling stock markets and world economic uncertainty- there may well be cancellations :(

I got to the point where I realized how dissapointed I'd be if I missed out, and bit the bullet- I bought the non refundable IP rooms from Expedia.

Hope you get a great deal!

Jaipur
Level Contributor
756 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Indigo Pearl - deals

Oh great, I somehow missed the expedia deal. That is indeed a great deal, thanks for pointing out that to me. I really hope the rates come down further. Thought the economic situation looks really volatile at the moment ..

4. Re: Indigo Pearl - deals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 14:18