We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trips to Phi Phi Island in September

Wonthaggi, Australia
9 posts
Save Topic
Day trips to Phi Phi Island in September

Hi would anyone no what it is like going to the Islands in September rainy season my son get a bit car sick . Would the waters be clear Cheers Alison x

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,934 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trips to Phi Phi Island in September

Hi

Why not contact Phuket Sail Tours? They are a great company to travel with, and take safety very seriously and will advise on travel sickness etc.

Great people to travel with!

laj
Brisbane Aust
Level Contributor
376 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trips to Phi Phi Island in September

We're booked with Simba for September and I'm a little worried about the weather and waves. Fingers crossed....

johannesburg
Level Contributor
377 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day trips to Phi Phi Island in September

Go on the phi phi cruiser. Its like a mini

Ship and has a smoother ride than any speed boat. It was built for the andaman sea. I too am going in september. I feel safer on a big boat

4. Re: Day trips to Phi Phi Island in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 00:15