We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good massage in Karon

singapore
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
Any good massage in Karon

Anyone can recommend some good massage in Karon ? reasonably priced...not those expensive spa.

Preferably near Movenpick.

Thanks.

Tehran
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any good massage in Karon

Hi all,

I need the info too. I anyone can help.

thx

Queensland
Level Contributor
483 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any good massage in Karon

Definitely can highly recommend the massage, facials and nails from the shop that is in the Aaroona Plaza /Arcade?? beach side of the Old Phuket Hotel - it's the second shop from the beach side right next to the tailors. They are absolutely fantastic - clean, professional with great service - they also have a tour desk so ask them for their best price on any day trips you are considering.

From memory you'll walk from Movenpick towards Kata - past the 'markets' on the beach road and it won't be far from there. Whilst you're there Ging restaurant is fantastic (and they have the best loo in Phuket).

I'm heading back for my third visit this Oct/Nov and can't wait to indulge... Would appreciate it any feedback

This year we are taking our daughter to celebrate her 21st

Edited: 02 September 2011, 12:36
Woodend, Australia
Level Contributor
276 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any good massage in Karon

Depends where you are in Karon. If you are staying at Centara Resort there are several out the front of the resort in the street. Go straight out of the gate and keep walking straight past the irish pub to the next street and turn left. There is a great massage place along there on the left. Bright red lights. I've forgotten the name, but they were fantastic. But be warned some of these places give very hard massages, so be careful what you ask for. You can't go wrong with just a plain oil massage though. I have to say the facial I had was out of this world!!!!! as was the pedicure. Soooo much better than the one on the beach. My husband even had his feet done and is already looking forward to his next one (only 3 weeks to go woo hoo)

Cheers

Liz

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
146 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any good massage in Karon

I've always avoided having massages due to a few back problems but would really love to try it if it were gentle and relaxing...so, an oil massage would be the answer do you think??.....will be staying at the Centara resort in January. Thanks for your thoughts.

Tehran
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any good massage in Karon

Hi Lizg1313,

thanks for comments.

we'll stay at Hilton if you can suggest some near by.

thanks again.

Qld
Level Contributor
250 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any good massage in Karon

We are staying at the Hilton again this year and we go to the Aroona Place out in front of the Old Phuket hotel, a short walk out the front of the Hilton towards the Beach that is and to the Right. The massage shop was on the left side of the walkway and I think they wore Pink Shirts. They have a guy there that gave the best foot massage I have ever had. When you have a foot massage they go up the knees and also do the hands up to the elbows and also the head and neck too from memory. We tipped here as we thought $10 for the hour was just way too little !!!. Am on the countdown to October !!

Queensland
Level Contributor
483 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any good massage in Karon

Bouchee - is the place you are talking about next door to the Tailors?? If so, it's the same place that I love - great facials, great massages, and yes the foot massage is fantastic. The gentleman there is great - gentle but firm. I've also had my eyebrows waxed there and they did a great job. They are open til about 11pm which is excellent after a long day / night out.

Looking forward to our return and indulging again. We're heading back in late Oct/Nov, may catch you there :)

8. Re: Any good massage in Karon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 20:15