We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

www.phuketalltours.com / Phuket All-Tours

Cape Town
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
www.phuketalltours.com / Phuket All-Tours

Hello Guys,

I am about to book the following tours with www.phuketalltours.com for THB11, 500.00 total for myself and my fiance.

Dates:

Dec 2011 Whitewater Rafting Whitewater Rafting 5 KM + Elephant trek 30 mins

Dec 2011 Phang Nga Bay Sea Canoe by Speed boat

Dec 2011 Phuket Fantasea Show + Dinner + Transfer (Golden Tickets)

Dec 2011 Phi Phi Island Tour by speed boat , snorkeling and visiting Maya Bay, Monkey Beach

Is it good value for money and is the company reputable. They would like full prepayment on arrival, which I think is fare.

Simba Sea Trips
Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Speed Boats Tours
Chai travel and Day Tour in Phuket
Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Phuket Best Tours
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours, Speed Boats Tours
Cape Town
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: www.phuketalltours.com / Phuket All-Tours

Any Expert Help?

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,787 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: www.phuketalltours.com / Phuket All-Tours

Quite cheap tours all in all.

I would not do the dinner at Fanatsea BTW, not worth it IMO.

Cape Town
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: www.phuketalltours.com / Phuket All-Tours

Is it only the dinner that you wouldnt recommend? I think we can then eat before we go hey?

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,787 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: www.phuketalltours.com / Phuket All-Tours

Yes, the show is nice, the dinner is not.

Cape Town
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: www.phuketalltours.com / Phuket All-Tours

Awesome thank you! :)...

Cape Town
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: www.phuketalltours.com / Phuket All-Tours

I would also like to know if THB1200 to THB2000 will be enough money for the both of us per day? We are not lavish and do not like overspending! We buy things we like, but we definitley not shopper-holics and dont drink alcohol either.

7. Re: www.phuketalltours.com / Phuket All-Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2012, 12:02
Cape Town
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: www.phuketalltours.com / Phuket All-Tours

Thank you Siamon

We often find that we normally spend half of most other travellers because we do not drink alcohol and enjoy dining with the locals!

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: www.phuketalltours.com / Phuket All-Tours

hey, I am also thinking of booking with the same tour company, can you share your experience?

thanks!

Cape Town
Level Contributor
56 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: www.phuketalltours.com / Phuket All-Tours

Hi there! We have yet to use the tours we have purchased, but should you be able to wait until January, I will be able to give you a first hand account on my experience