We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cobra Balm Phuket Market

Melbourne
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cobra Balm Phuket Market

Hi All,

We recently got back from Thailand, and we purchased a Coba balm from the Phuket Night Market. It is the best pain releif balm that we have ever purchased and i cant seem to find it any where on the net. Apparently is has cobr venom in the balm which makes it so affective!

Silly us only purchased 1 tub to see how it went, we thought it would be easy to get anywhere in thailand, but apparently not.

Has anyone else used this product or know of where i can get any more?

Thanks heaps!

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cobra Balm Phuket Market

Hi there,

I'm just back from Thailand, I bought 4 tubs of Cobra Balm (was trying to buy 6 but had a cash flow problem at the end of a big shopping day!) at old Phuket Town markets. I started using one straight away, and gave 2 away as gifts but in light of your post am going to hold on tight to my remaining unopened tub, I'm loving it! Mine has a producers address and phone contact on the bottom of the tub if that's any help?

I'm not sure about the Cobra venom content, I came across your post when I was seeking the ingredients. I am making an educated stab in the dark but I think it's a Thai version of Tiger Balm (which does not contain any tiger parts and is from Singapore) but Cobra Balm has more kick to it and I'm guessing some kind of extra hebal oil content such as camphor or menthol gives the extra burn, but as I said, I was trying to find out what exactly may be in it!

I. Siam Bouquet Co., Ltd.

62/33 M004, Soi Chaengwatana-Pakred17, Changwatana Rd

Pakred, Nonthaburi 11120.

Ph: 08 2488-6999, 08 2488-7999

Hope that's some kind of help!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cobra Balm Phuket Market

Thank you so much.. I will try to contact with them and see if they will ship to australia!!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cobra Balm Phuket Market

Good excuse for another trip to Phuket

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cobra Balm Phuket Market

Very good excuse for another trip to Phuket, wonderful idea!

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cobra Balm Phuket Market

How did you go trying to get Cobra Balm here in Australia or having it shipped here?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cobra Balm Phuket Market

I got a friend to bring me some back!!

7. Re: Cobra Balm Phuket Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2017, 13:46
8. Re: Cobra Balm Phuket Market

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 April 2015, 18:07
9. Re: Cobra Balm Phuket Market

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 April 2014, 05:16