We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Merry Xmas from Mossy to all my fellow Phuket Addicts :-)

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
5,815 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Merry Xmas from Mossy to all my fellow Phuket Addicts :-)

Hi Phuket Addicts and TA members

Well here we are again at the end of yet another year, only seems like yesterday that we were here and counting down to our 2011 hols......now we are onto planning 2012!!!! gee where does the time go?.... oh yes I know.....we wish our lives away with our countdowns longing to get back to the LOS haha

Just want to wish you all a fantasic Xmas and all the very best for 2012....... I look forward to another year of happy planning with you all :-)

A big thanks to all fellow DE's for all their help and support for travellers throughout the year, you all do such a good job.....keep up the good work guys :-)

For all you lucky ducks that are spending Xmas/NY in Phuket have a pancake and cocktail for me please lol...... and enjoy your festive season in LOS

But, for us Phuket Addicts not so lucky to be in LOS at this time of year here is a little chrissy song to keep you going (for about 3 mins anyway) haha

http://tiny.cc/oo2su

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

STAY SAFE :-)

CHEERS

MOSSY xx

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
488 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Merry Xmas from Mossy to all my fellow Phuket Addicts :-)

On the run at present but a huge MERRY CNRISTMAS to you too Mossy.

Your rig driver!!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
165 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Merry Xmas from Mossy to all my fellow Phuket Addicts :-)

Merry Xmas Mossy, stay safe and let's hope we get a little bit of sunshine for Xmas, that might lift our spirits a little even though we're not the lucky ones to be spending Xmas in our fave spot!

And as Mossy says, Merry Xmas everyone

Cheers,

Jozz :-)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
747 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Merry Xmas from Mossy to all my fellow Phuket Addicts :-)

Merry Xmas to you to Mossy

Xmas day pancakes why not. I will eat a couple of extra for you Mossy.

Cheers,

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Merry Xmas from Mossy to all my fellow Phuket Addicts :-)

Hey Mossy,

Have a fantastic xmas & i also wish to thank all the DE's you all have been life savers to me this year :), stay safe everyone & i will be looking forward to reading the JBR's that you all will be putting up for us Phuket addicts lol,

I shall be up loading wedding pics this saturday (no-one will be at work so i can bludge lol)

Have a great time & PLEASE have a pancake for me lol

Mr & Mrs Vinny :)

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,924 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Merry Xmas from Mossy to all my fellow Phuket Addicts :-)

Thank you Mossy!

Merry Christmas to all wherever you are :-)

Chantal.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
764 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Merry Xmas from Mossy to all my fellow Phuket Addicts :-)

Merry Christmas to every person who participates and makes this forum such a great forum to be involved in . I hope you've all been good this year and Santa brings you a couple of tickets to Phuket for 2012

Andy

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,925 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Merry Xmas from Mossy to all my fellow Phuket Addicts :-)

Thank you Mossy, thanks for all your contributions, and a wonderful Christmas to you and yours!

To all your Australians sitting in the sun

To you in Phuket having lots of fun

Just remember us poms with our cold winter nights

snuggled in our fleeces as jack frost bites

dreaming of our holidays when Christmas is done!

See you in Phuket in Med Jan!

Love to all, have a really Merry, happy and healthy Christmas!

(PS Ring0 - see you soon!!)

Edited: 14 December 2011, 07:00
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
4,338 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Merry Xmas from Mossy to all my fellow Phuket Addicts :-)

No I am not ready yet lol. Have done zero shopping, might be time I dig out all that shopping from Phuket and work out who I still need to buy for!!!! Oh well I never want to peak too soon (unless it comes to Phuket of course)

For all of you that are getting to spend Christmas in Phuket I am green with envy!!! So wish it was me too, especially with this rotten weather we are having in Sydney. All I keep saying to people is that at least if it rains in Phuket its still hot !!!! They just dont get it !!!

To all my fellow addicts have the best Christmas and the safest of NY. I hope to see you all still on here in the NY as we plan our adventures for 2012 again.

Its been a great year of Thailand trips let see if we can make 2012 even bigger and better.

So Merry Christmas to all, where ever you are, and have a Safe and Happy New Year

Michelle

Edited: 14 December 2011, 07:03
Maitland, Australia
Level Contributor
610 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Merry Xmas from Mossy to all my fellow Phuket Addicts :-)

Merry Christmas to you all.I have my two tours booked with pst and booked Panya for two days.I am very happy that I was able to book both although we are nit going til May.all the best.have a safe Christmas and new year.Sam

Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
170 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Merry Xmas from Mossy to all my fellow Phuket Addicts :-)

Merry Christmas Mossy. Thank you and all the other T/A readers for their helpful information on so many places. I have organised 2 oveseas trips in the past 12 months with information from T/A. It is certainly addictive if you are going away and cannot imagine anything more helpful. Found one of the best location hotels in Singapore from T/A and have recommended to so many people, found a great driver in Phuket, information on where to stay, eat, tours with reputable and safe operators. Most travel agents haven't a clue unless they have spent considerable time in a holiday location.

Have a great Christmas