We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sea facing beach hotels

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
36 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
sea facing beach hotels

Hi, pl. suggest me some good beach hotels with sea facing rooms in Phuket for family stay, also the approximate cost of such accomodation. Thanks in advance

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sea facing beach hotels

Hello saurav....

There are a heck of a lot of hotels/resorts with rooms facing the sea....

It all depends if you want to stay in Patong,Kata,Karon or wherever....

However,it also depends on your budget...??....You could stay in a sea facing room up on Nanai Road/Patong for as little as 600 baht per night or you could stay on Thaveewong Road(beach)at premium prices.....

It also matters when you will be travelling as prices differ greatly between seasons by as much as half to a third of high season prices....??....

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sea facing beach hotels

It depends on your budget but if you're looking for a resort right on the beach there aren't many, we stayed at the Katathani and loved it but it you need to get a tuk tuk in the evenings to Kata for restaurants.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
36 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sea facing beach hotels

thanks for the reply, will help a lot during my planning

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
36 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sea facing beach hotels

thanks for the reply, will help a lot during my trip planning.

5. Re: sea facing beach hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2013, 10:35