We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panya Kamman-Best Driver and Tour Guide in Phuket

India
Level Contributor
371 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Panya Kamman-Best Driver and Tour Guide in Phuket

Hi Friends,

We are back from our wonderful 9 nights stay in patong. Though i will soon write a detaied JBR, but i couldnt wait to share my great story about Panya Kamman.

I needed a car for a day trip and pick up and drop from airport to hotel and vice versa. TA users had already posted great reviews about Panya and i sent Panya an e-mail to check his avaliability.

Panya covered the following in my day trip:

Kata beach

Karon beach

Karon view point

Big Budha

Chalong Temple

Shooting Range & B.B GUN

Cashewnut factory

Jewellary & Pearl Factory

Phuket city town-sino portuguese buildings

and ALL THE HISTORY and Information about phuket

Panya is very responsive on e-mails and if you need to talk urgently please call him on his mobile, details are shared below. He has a very comfortable car and his driving skills are really very good. His tour rates are very competitive and reasonable, please do keep the fact that he is great guide and his knowledge and english speaking skills are worth every cent of your money. Believe me he is a great guide and will make ur trip very informative and great.

To contact Panya please use the following details:

Local mobile: 087 800 2705

International calling: 0066 87 800 2705

e-mail: panyak2009@live.com

Tuross Head...
Level Contributor
151 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panya Kamman-Best Driver and Tour Guide in Phuket

Oh thats so great you had a lovely time on your holiday . Cant wait to read your jbr ! We have booked Panya for a day tour in Feb , so glad your experience with him was good , i found him very quick with emails that are sent back and fourth and nothing too much trouble . Thanks again .

India
Level Contributor
371 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Panya Kamman-Best Driver and Tour Guide in Phuket

Yups pandora you will have a great time just relax :) trip with him was the highlight of our tour

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
389 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Panya Kamman-Best Driver and Tour Guide in Phuket

He is a really lovely man isn't he :) We loved our day trips with him, and can't wait to see him again this year when we go back. Have booked him for airport transfers this time too, which will be a great start to our trip!

India
Level Contributor
371 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Panya Kamman-Best Driver and Tour Guide in Phuket

Yes,

He is really very sophisticated and humble person. I hope more and more people enjoy their trips with him

Bathurst, Australia
Level Contributor
291 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Panya Kamman-Best Driver and Tour Guide in Phuket

Can you tell me how big his car is? Does it seat 7?

Also rough cost for airport pickup and day trip.

Many thanks :)

India
Level Contributor
371 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Panya Kamman-Best Driver and Tour Guide in Phuket

Hi Furterbrown,

Panya drives toyota fortuner see at …cardekho.com/car-images/carexteriorimages/l…

It was a very very comfortable drive for me and my wife, i request you to please send a mail to panya on the e-mail address i mentioned in my original post. He will share the best price and confirm if he can take 7 of you....

Queensland
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Panya Kamman-Best Driver and Tour Guide in Phuket

Re: Wonderful Tour Guides

My husband and I were in Phuket in May 2012 and we also were very lucky to have had Panya as our guide. He is very knowlegeable, reasonably priced and very polite. We tried to get another day with him but unfortunately he was booked up but arranged for his friend, Pe, to take us instead. He also did a very good job and they both made our trip there very memorable. Thank you Panya & Pe!

Edited: 08 October 2012, 05:33
8. Re: Panya Kamman-Best Driver and Tour Guide in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2013, 11:15
chennai
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Panya Kamman-Best Driver and Tour Guide in Phuket

His car would be good and he is very knowledgeable.

http://firstride.in/

10. Re: Panya Kamman-Best Driver and Tour Guide in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2014, 07:17