We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amari Sunday brunch

melbourne
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Topic
Amari Sunday brunch

Hi, just wondering if anyone had tried the champagne brunch at Amari Coral Beach ? Haven't been able to find out much about it. Thanks.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amari Sunday brunch

We stayed there but this is the first I have heard about it.

Linda

melbourne
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Amari Sunday brunch

Hi Linda, it's mentioned on their website and also came up when I googled Phuket Sunday brunches - but there don't seem to be any reviews about, or details of what's included......

We stayed at Amari about 10 years ago and loved it - I can imagine it would be a gorgeous setting for a few champagnes.

chigwell, essex. uk
Level Contributor
1,312 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amari Sunday brunch

World
Level Contributor
44 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amari Sunday brunch

Been there several times. Not bad but not the best brunch either. Was too quiet for an animated setting.

Am actually not sure if it is still on..... Heard that they might possibly discontinue it.

melbourne
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Amari Sunday brunch

Thanks ManuelPatong, I will be there in May so i will give them a call then.

So, where do you think does the best brunch?

6. Re: Amari Sunday brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2013, 10:16