We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Racha islands - Phuket Sail Tours or Aloha Adventures

Sanctuary Point...
Level Contributor
568 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Racha islands - Phuket Sail Tours or Aloha Adventures

Would love to hear from anyone thats done this tour with Phuket Sail Tours as can't find any reviews. Backpack and I are heading back again in Oct..Wooo hooo!

Cheers Bom

Patong, Thailand
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Racha islands - Phuket Sail Tours or Aloha Adventures

In my opinion Phuket Sail Tours are the best company to use. Rated "excellent" by 528 travelers on TripAdvisor. Not done this tour but if Phuket Sail Tours are doing it then you can be very confident.

Patong, Thailand
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Racha islands - Phuket Sail Tours or Aloha Adventures

BomJD I found a review of this tour from ianontour55 for you. And another one from KatSale both 5 star.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,402 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Racha islands - Phuket Sail Tours or Aloha Adventures

After some recent posts I'm scared to comment.....lol. I haven't done the Racha Island tour but I'm sure there are many others who have done it with either or both operators.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
747 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Racha islands - Phuket Sail Tours or Aloha Adventures

Waz should be able to help with aloha. They also do the snuba tour.

Australia
Level Contributor
925 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Racha islands - Phuket Sail Tours or Aloha Adventures

hahaha magpie or should I say "chicken" ;)

Sure can Davnic :)) Bom has heard my recommendation for Aloha... "Another one of the best"

Actually doing another tour with them this April... can't wait!!!!

Sanctuary Point...
Level Contributor
568 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Racha islands - Phuket Sail Tours or Aloha Adventures

Thanks guys, yes Waz gave me an execellent review of Aloha. Thanks Phuketonlineg I will try and find the reviews.

Bom

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
23 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Racha islands - Phuket Sail Tours or Aloha Adventures

Bom,

We went with Aloha at the end of February of this year. It was the best snorkeling of the trip, with ample time on two different beaches and a very nice lunch provided on Racha as well. I think we had 11 total passengers, with an early start that allowed us to snorkel with no other boats around

Ken

8. Re: Racha islands - Phuket Sail Tours or Aloha Adventures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2013, 10:24