We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach restaurant in Phuket?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
168 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Beach restaurant in Phuket?

Does anyone know if there are any restaurants In Phuket where you actually dine on the beach? I once went to a seafood restaurant in Bali and we ate at sunset on the beach... Magnificent! (on that particular beach all you could see was table and chairs for kilometers with all the different restaurants). We are staying in Phuket so if anything similar is within 30mins drive I would love to hear about it.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
168 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach restaurant in Phuket?

Sorry meant to say we are staying in patong!!

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,976 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach restaurant in Phuket?

Hi Kato

Check out Kata Pen Seafood or Kata Mamma restaurants located directly on the southern end of Kata Beach. Both restaurants have great locations and are inexpensive.

For more upmarket dining check out the new Re Kata Beach club which is located next to The Boathouse. It is owned and managed by The Boathouse. Lovely setting with stunning views!

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach restaurant in Phuket?

There are some nice restaurants in Surin where your feet are in the sand.. Taste is one of them and I heard it was great. I can not remember the other ones.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
78 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach restaurant in Phuket?

I remember going to a lovely restaurant in Chalong bay they had lots of seafood.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
78 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach restaurant in Phuket?

I remember going to a lovely restaurant in Chalong bay they had lots of seafood.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
103 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach restaurant in Phuket?

There is one in Patong. We asked our driver for a good cheap seafood restaurant and he took us there. We ate there twice on our last stay and will eat there again on our next stay! I think it's called Beach Resturant

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach restaurant in Phuket?

I forgot about Tony Phuket.. gorgeous and again right on the beach..

http://www.tonyphuket.com/

Great restaurant in the Laguna area of Phuket

Brisbane AUS
Level Contributor
43 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beach restaurant in Phuket?

Hi

There is a great place on the sand in Patong. I can't remember the name but it was past Bangla road (away from the amari end of patong). It was down an alley that had a lot of German signs.

Sorry I couldn't be more help but we ate there twice & are hoping to find our way back in July.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
78 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beach restaurant in Phuket?

The restaurant SMurph referred to could be the Sabai beach restaurant?

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beach restaurant in Phuket?

Pla seafood in Surin is great, I have been twice now. You can sit on the sand and when it gets dark the put colored lights on out into the ocean. It's beautiful.