We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advise on prewedding photographers in Phuket

Hyderabad
Level Contributor
7 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Need advise on prewedding photographers in Phuket

Hello all

We atre heading to Phuket next weekend and planning to get our pre-wedding photography done.i have received some packages offered by Thailand wedding limited and Gina smith photography.Anybody has prior experience or recommendations?

Also is there any specific location I should be staying at ,for better locations?one agent has advised cape panwa and one has advised old Phuket hotel in karon beach.

Thanks a ton!

1. Re: Need advise on prewedding photographers in Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2012, 12:30
Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,974 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need advise on prewedding photographers in Phuket

Hi Gina Smith is well known for her beautiful photgraphy and she has loads of experience with wedding photgraphy. Perhaps you should ask her for some ideas on a great location.

Also check out The Boathouse hotel on Kata Beach - it is ideally located on the beach with great views and sunsets etc.

Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need advise on prewedding photographers in Phuket

Hi, I went to Phuket for ma honeymoon n some honeymoon shoot, I booked Gina for d shoot n Lisa s d makeup artist, but due to some miscommunication and network problem... We didn't get to do the shoot, but Lisa d makeup artist manage to contact me n even recommend me Itt a photographer dat always work wif Gina, he's a nice Thai photographer! U can find him in FB too, Mambo grapher.

Yenny

4. Re: Need advise on prewedding photographers in Phuket

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 09:09
5. Re: Need advise on prewedding photographers in Phuket

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2013, 10:17