We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indigo Pearl $899 (for 2) AUD 7 nights Low Season

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Indigo Pearl $899 (for 2) AUD 7 nights Low Season

Premium Pearl Suite and price is for the room, not each. Valid for stays between 6 August 2012 until 31 October 2013 (not available between 31 October 2012 until 7 April 2013). Through Deals.com.au. Includes breakfast. Seems good value if you plan to stay at IP.

Level Contributor
41 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Indigo Pearl $899 (for 2) AUD 7 nights Low Season

They have a 40% off summer promotion if you book direct through their website. We got the d-buk for 6 nights just over $900 including breaky and transfers.

Brisbane, Australia
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Indigo Pearl $899 (for 2) AUD 7 nights Low Season

Hi,

I am looking for a place to stay for me and my 91-year-old mum who is pretty mobile (better than me sometimes). We would like some comfort and to be close to a good beach for a little lounging and swimming. Plus a quiet place where we can go to shops but not be right in the middle of the hoo-haa. Does Indigo Pearl fir the bill or can anyone recommend somewhere better?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Indigo Pearl $899 (for 2) AUD 7 nights Low Season

It depends on a lot of things, including what type of shops you are expecting, time of year and your budget, what you plan on doing, how often you plan on visiting Patong, whether you will dine mostly at your hotel. Knowing none of this, and for no particular reason, I still suspect you will be better off at Kata Beach. Kata Beach Resort is a good option.

By the way, it's better to post a new question rather than tack on to an existing one. You will get fewer replies tacking on to the old one.

Brisbane, Australia
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Indigo Pearl $899 (for 2) AUD 7 nights Low Season

Thankyou for your prompt reply to my question. I couldn't figure out how to post a new question so I just tacked on - advice appreciated. We are planning to go in the next few weeks, probably mid-September, our budget is mid range - we would like to have some comfort as I said, without necessarily going 5-star. Both of us have some mobility problems although OK for most things except hills. We are open to experiencing local dining plus eating in the hotel, and would like a nice beach and shopping for clothing/homewares. Elephants included too.

Tokyo
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Indigo Pearl $899 (for 2) AUD 7 nights Low Season

Indigo Pearl has plenty of beach restaurants outside its gates, but apart from a few minimarts you won't find shops...and certainly no elephants.

Brisbane, Australia
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Indigo Pearl $899 (for 2) AUD 7 nights Low Season

Just joking about the elephants! Thanks for the info anyway. Might have to look somewhere else

7. Re: Indigo Pearl $899 (for 2) AUD 7 nights Low Season

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2013, 10:15