We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

phuket pools open 2 no residents

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
phuket pools open 2 no residents

Hi

Im going to Phuket in mid october Does any 1 know of any hotels in karon beach area that let us the swimming pool although we will be non-residents cause the hotel we r booked into doesn't have 1 .

THANKS

Shane

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: phuket pools open 2 no residents

Ok...I would try this as we have done so in the past and have been successful.....I cannot specify which hotel will allow you to do this in Karon,however order drinks or maybe a lunch or snacks by the pool and then go for a dip....Oh and then ask for the bill as you will be paying cash on the spot...

Or you can be nice and ask to use their pool before you order lunch.....!!

Remember - no harm in asking...!!

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: phuket pools open 2 no residents

Hi

I know that the Kata Villa in Karon used to allow their restaurant guests to use their pool. It is not a huge pool but good enough for a cool dip. Also their restaurant offers excellent value for money meals. They are located opposite the southern end of Karon beach next to the stadium on the beach road. Just check first with the owner - a Danish guy called Axel. You can email him at www.katavilla.com/

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
5,819 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: phuket pools open 2 no residents

I think if you ask and buy food and drinks off them most resorts would be ok with it!!

Kiama, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: phuket pools open 2 no residents

Centara Grand in Nth Karon have day passes available for non residents. Best pools around

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: phuket pools open 2 no residents

ok thanks 4 all your help , cheers cocotang i will try that theres no harm in doing so lol .

6. Re: phuket pools open 2 no residents

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2013, 10:16