We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuket International Airport

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Phuket International Airport

hey,

We arrive in Phuket next Friday night at 9pm (21st sept 2012) and was wondering what the Bill Bentley Pub is like at the airport?

We were hoping to catch an Australian rugby League (NRL) semi final as it starts around the time we arrive.

Does it have any TV's and does it so Australian and English sports like many of the bars and club in Thailand do?

Thanks for your help guys

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach
Level Contributor
5,366 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phuket International Airport

AFAIK there are no bars available for arrivals at the airport. There are 2 bars just outside the arrivals hall, but they are hardly worth the name, so I would say: make your way to your hotel asap and watch in a bar close to your hotel.

darwin
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Phuket International Airport

correct me if i'm wrong.is there not a 3 hour time difference between EST and thailand.so, by 9 pm in thailand,it is around mn in aussi east (2330 on GC).

Edited: 12 September 2012, 05:58
Shoalhaven...
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phuket International Airport

Very true Joanie. The game will be over by then so I suggest maybe watch the replay on ninemsn.com.au when you get to the hotel......unless one of our Aussie travellers spoils the result before you get there.

Phuket Town...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Phuket International Airport

Bill Bently is located on the departure hall (2rd floor) you may go up to check it out for sure if is still the time of the broadcast.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,929 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phuket International Airport

Hi Shaun

There is a Bill Bentley Pub located in Mai Khao and the decor looks like the same as the pub at the airport. Perhaps you can contact them here to find out?

http://www.billbentleypub.com/

6. Re: Phuket International Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2013, 10:17