We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropical Garden Resort phuket

England
Level Contributor
259 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Tropical Garden Resort phuket

Anybody any experience of the above. Is it suitable for a 2 year old? Have heard reports it can be a bit on the noisy side.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
85 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tropical Garden Resort phuket

Hi

We just got home 3 weeks ago from 2 weeks at Tropical Garden.

The hotel has many many many stairs and has a great seawiew. The staff are very friendly and they are nursing you so well. They have a small and a bigger pool. The small one is more quiet but you cannot cool off because its about 35 C hot. Not may of the staff speaks or understand english, so there can be some misunderstandings e.g. when ordering from room service. But overall the staff is wonderful and very helpful. It is absolutely not recomended if you are not good withe stairs or disabled at any kind.

My wife fell on the stairs an we had to spend our last week in the hotel room as it was almost impossible to get around in the wheel chair the hotel provided. The rooms are spacios but not new.

If you choose to stay at this hotel use the massage shops on the other side of the street wich are both better and cheaper. If you need a Tuk Tuk or a taxi walk 200 meters down town and save money. We chose the hotel for its may stairs knowing that we would both eat and drink more than at home, so the exercise woud be good for us. Until my wife broke her leg at the stairs. Then my recomandation turned into a no go.

Enjoy your stay